Monday, August 29, 2011

Donations Needed for 9/8

Woo! Hoo! The only thing left that we need for this week is one package of raisins! Praise God everything has come in and I am so excited every time I go to my front door and there's a PILE of groceries sitting there! So that everyone can plan for next week and especially since it's a holiday weekend, I am posting next week's needs today. Thank you to everyone that has donated or spread the word!

The following items are needed the week of September 8:

18 individual boxes of cereal
2 boxes of instant oatmeal (with 10 in each)
18 cans of chili
18 cans of beefaroni
20 packages of individual easy mac
19 cans of peas
10 juice boxes
20 fruit snacks (I don't know how many come in a box but we'll need 20 individual servings)

This is subject to change if more kids are added to the program before Wednesday, 9/7.
Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I've got 2 boxes of 6 packets of the easy mac. Aldi had it this week for $1.69 a box.

    ReplyDelete