Saturday, April 20, 2013

This week's needs

Just five more Fridays until summer break... which also means five more Fridays until I have a middle schooler!  Wow.  Where does the time go? 

Just FYI- we will be continuing to serve at least a portion of our families over the summer just like last year. 

This week we just need a few things:

12 individual cereal boxes
24 cans chili
20 easy mac envelopes

I NEED SOMEONE TO DELIVER BAGS NEXT FRIDAY!!!  My baby sister is getting married in the Smokey Mountains next weekend and I won't be available to deliver the bags.  I would need someone to get them on Wednesday evening and deliver them on Friday morning.  If you can help, please call or text me 314-540-4718.  Thanks!


Also, a huge THANK YOU to the FIT Team for working together with us to get breakfast bags for all our kiddos during MAP testing!

No comments:

Post a Comment