Tuesday, August 7, 2012

First Week of School's Need List

Can you even believe that school starts tomorrow?!  This will be our second year at John Weldon and I'm so excited that we get to start serving our kids WEEK ONE! 

This week we need by THURSDAY:

1 oatmeal envelope
5 jelly
9 easy mac envelopes
5 cans green beans
2 cups applesauce

We also need TWO KINDERGARTEN MATS.  I have been unable to find them anywhere.  If you see two, please pick them up and call me.  314-540-4718

Next week our numbers are likely to go up since new enrollment forms will go out soon.  I'm excited to be serving with each of you in our community!

A HUGE THANK YOU to Dawn Turner for taking over everything for me at the drop of a hat last week when I had to unexpectedly leave town!

No comments:

Post a Comment