Thursday, May 1, 2014

Needs and Unexpected Needs

I am leaving town today unexpectedly for a family emergency.  Everything is taken care of for this week but I will need someone to deliver the bags next Friday in case I am not back or have just returned.  If you can do that, please text me 314-540-4718.  Be sure to tell me who you are in the text in case my phone has deleted some of my contacts.  :)

The following is needed for next week:

10 cans of chili
45 cans beefaroni
45 apples

There is no longer a tub on the front porch as the last one broke and I have not gotten a replacement yet.  Please feel free to set items on the porch and my family will bring them in to the basement pantry.

I am thankful that at times of unexpected emergency, there is always the confidence that God will take care of the details.  We are His and so is Bear Necessities.  What a privilege it is to serve a loving Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment