Monday, May 12, 2014

This week's Needs

First I want to thank everyone who helped so much when I needed to leave so unexpectedly.  My stepmom has been fighting cancer for over four years and after several strokes and a heart attack, I just had to fly out to be with her and and my two sisters for a while.  She is still fighting the battle but it is definitely a tough one.  God has granted us many miracles over these four years as the doctors have told us over and over against that she just had a short time to live and yet, she got to see my youngest sister get married last year and hold her grandkids some more.  Only God knows the number of our days but we are grateful for every day he gives us.

Beth, Julie, Joan, Angie and my darling husband-  Thank you so much!

There are just a few weeks left in school and this week we only need a few things each week.  Here is the list for this week:

30 cans of tuna
25 sleeves of Ritz crackers
15 Easy Mac envelopes
30 apples

If you are able to help, it is always appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment