Friday, November 21, 2014

Needs for Thanksgiving Week

Tomorrow we will join together with Grace River Church to pack Thanksgiving meals for our families and I'm so excited to be doing so.  I'll do my best to get some photos of the packing and post them.  With Thanksgiving being next week, the kids only have school on Monday and Tuesday.  That means that instead of a Wednesday deadline, we have a MONDAY DEADLINE for all our food.  This is what is needed to serve our kids:

12 cans of soup
26 ravioli
28 easy mac envelopes

I also went ahead and counted for the following week since I know we'll all be busy enjoying family next weekend and stuffing our faces with turkey!

The following week's needs are:

28 beefaroni
28 easy mac envelopes
28 cans peas



Thanks to everyone that heeds the call to care for our community!  I pray each of you is blessed by the Lord and grasps just how dearly you are loved by Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment