Saturday, October 1, 2011

Almost there...

WOW!  WOW!  WOW!!! 

That's about all I can say here!  I guess I should give a little more information though so that you know what I'm all excited about.  This week we had to receive enough food to cover two weekends for our kids and...

WE ARE ALMOST THERE!!!

The only thing that is left on the list is:

10 peanut butter
14 jars of jelly

That's it!  At times I've had to fight my own thinking of "ok.  If the food doesn't come, then..." and remind myself that God will provide through the members of the community and as I put can after can after can on the shelf this morning I was just in awe! 

There are just not enough words to explain how amazed I truly feel about being a part of this!  Though I did try on my personal blog.  I wish I could personally thank each person that sneaks up to the plastic tub on the front porch but I only see a small fraction of you... so this will have to suffice.  Thank you for all your help in working to feed these kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment