Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Blessings and Next Week's Needs

As promised, I just got the list for Christmas gifts today and am ready to share it with you all but before everyone chooses what they want to purchase, let me give a few guidelines to make this go smoothly.  

  1. Scroll to the bottom of this post.  
  2. You'll see the comments.  If no comments have been made then it will simply be the words "No Comments" in blue.   
  3. Once you read the list, check the comments, choose an item and record in the comments which item you want to buy. 
Ok.  For some reason, not everyone can post in comments and I have no idea why.  Please text me (314-540-4718) with what you would like to purchase off of the Christmas list and I'll update the blog regularly.  Thanks!


This will keep multiple people from purchasing the same items.  So, here's the current Christmas Blessings list:
  1. Remote Controlled Truck
  2. Star Wars or Lord of the Rings Legos
  3. Duct Tape Craft Kit
  4. Computer or Xbox game to help with reading or other educational emphasis
  5. Monster High Voice Activated Personal Journal
  6. Orange or Black Nike Hoodie in a medium
  7. Santa Express Train (Not Wooden) at CVS
  8. My Little Pony Wedding Princess Candance  at Target
  9. My Little Pony Glimmer Wings Rainbow Dash or My Little Pony Crystal Pony
  10. Legos Ninjago Lloyd (Green Ninja) or Lego Ninjago Jay's Storm Fighter
  11. Madagascar 3 DVD

This is obviously not all of our kids but this is the list we currently have and I know that some of you are itching to get shopping.  :)


On a different note, here's what we need to fill the bags for next week's bags AND WE NEED TO RECEIVE EVERYTHING BY WEDNESDAY this week:

50 breakfast bars

23 tuna fish
38 ritz cracker sleeves
35 soup
45 22 corn
21 fruit cups
19 applesauce
22 pudding cups

A HUGE thank you to everyone who checks this week after week and takes the time, money and effort to help take care of the kids in this community!

5 comments:

  1. Remote control truck - Joan Tripp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will purchase #8 on the list - My Little Pony Wedding Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl scout troop 779 will get the duct tape craft kit & the My Little Pony Wedding Princess Candace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dorinda - Do you know what age/reading level the child is asking for the computer game? FB me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will get the Monster High Journal - Jenn.

    ReplyDelete