Thursday, November 1, 2012

Only 15 more days to give for Thanksgiving Blessings...

We are still awaiting 25 cans of chili for this week and a few cans of peas but I just keep having Thanksgiving Blessings on my mind!  I keep remembering our exciting trip to the store last year to get all of their yummy Thanksgiving food and how excited and blessed they were to receive it.   I am praying that in the next few days we will have enough donations to get everything together for these families.  I hope that you'll join me in praying for this and that if you feel that helping out is something you'd like to do, I hope you will!

I had forgotten to mention before that donations can be sent to school and brought to the attention to Mr. Marion.  Donations can also be given to me in person or dropped off at the house or mailed to 118 Wimbledon ct., O'Fallon, MO 63368

Remember the deadline is November 16

I've looked at what we'll need for the next two weeks and am posting both week's now as there isn't as much as usual.  This will get us through the week BEFORE Thanksgiving.

17 cans tuna
44 sleeves ritz crackers
13 cans soup
2 soy nut butter or almond butter
5 peanut butter
24 jelly
11 green beans


No comments:

Post a Comment