Monday, January 21, 2013

Donation needs for this week

Well, I don't know about you but I was just THRILLED to get the notice that breakfast will now be offered at John Weldon!  Having been a teacher, I remember kids coming to school without eating first and I don't know about you but I am positive that I don't perform at my best when I'm hungry!  I'm so thankful for the staff at John Weldon putting this in place for our kids!  Whether a family is struggling financially or just had one of those crazy mornings where time for breakfast just wasn't there, each child can now have a filling breakfast before they start the day.

Our list this week is fairly short but remember our new Wednesday deadline this semester:

7 individual cereal boxes
9 cans of peas
2 nutragrain bars
1 bulk box of peanut free snacks (cheez its, fruity pebbles cereal bars, nutragrain bars, etc.)

A HUGE thank you to everyone who helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment