Friday, January 4, 2013

Welcome 2013

Happy New year!  I hope that everyone had a relaxing and wonderful Christmas break.  We started the break of with a sickie in the house, we didn't travel before as we'd planned and it made for such a relaxing time together as a family... but the break is over and so kids are back to school and that means that our mission is functioning to feed kids again! 

God used your giving hearts last month to provide the bags that will go home with our kids today!  What a blessing it was to not have to count donations this week but know that God had provided in advance.  Looking toward next week, there are a few things that we'll still need.  If you can pick up any of these items, it just takes each person doing a little for us to have enough!

We still need:

9 Peanut Butter
2 Soy nut or Almond Butter
1 Ritz Cracker sleeve
18 jelly (plastic containers please)


Thank you to everyone for your continued commitment to blessing our kids!  May 2013 be an incredibly blessed year and may you experience Jesus in a new and real way through your service to Him!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dorinda,

    I can't ever find the link to sign up to help pack bags. Sorry :-D. Is there any way you can add a link to the site where you have choices for home, FAQ, needed items etc.

    Thank you!!!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorinda-

    I just signed up to pack bags on 3/27. I didn't put in a note that I will be bringing at least a few of our Daisy troop (2379) with me.

    I would be happy to ask my Daisy families to donate items for that week also if you can get me a list of things you'll need we'll bring them with us. We have 10 girls in the troop.

    If there is anything we need to know before hand please let me know

    Megan Kelly

    ReplyDelete