Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Blessings


A while back I mentioned that we were hoping to bless some of our Bear Necessities kids for Christmas and I just received information on this today. Since I'm updating this in my car, I am just going to list the items so that if you're shopping you can pick something up.

PLEASE comment below with which item you will be purchasing so that we don't wind up with several duplicates!

Please also remember to get a gift receipt for me, in case we do get duplicates!

The following items were requested:

1. Cars 2 Ridemakerz Customization kits (Mater or Lightening McQueen)
2. Polly Pockets &/or Justin Bieber doll
3. iTunes giftcard
4. iTunes giftcard
5. Anything arts and crafts
6. Transformers Toy(Bumblebee is fave) or size 7 boy clothes
7. Operation R2-D2 game
8. Plants vs. Zombies for PC
9. Zhu Zhu pets dress up outfits &/or Zhu Zhu pet puppy
10. Body & bath set (no salts please)
11. Any Littlest Pet Shops
12. Cars 2 movie

THE FOLLOWING ITEMS HAVE BEEN SPOKEN FOR:  
1,2,3,4,5,7,89,10,11, AND 12. 

THE FOLLOWING ITEMS HAVE NOT BEEN CHOSEN TO BE PURCHASED:
6

UPDATE 12/10 5:24 P.M.

Once you have purchased your item, please wrap it and drop it off at my house with a note telling me which item it is.

I HAVE TO DELIVER TO MR MARIAN & MRS MEYER ON THURSDAY DECEMBER 15

If you have any questions, feel free to call me and don't forget to check the comments to see what's been purchased and update when you've chosen!

Thanks everyone!!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

11 comments:

  1. I will do an iTunes card

    ReplyDelete
  2. The following items have been picked: Polly Pockets, Cars 2 & arts/crafts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll get the 2 ITunes gift cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bath & body stuff and the 2 iTunes cards have been picked too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will get some littlest pet shop things & the transformer toy / size 7 boys clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Items 2,3,4,5,9,10,11&12 have been spoken for. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We can get Plant Vs. Zombies. Amy Steins

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll pick up #9........the zhu zhu pet items.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have item #1 Cars Customization kits-McQueen and Mater

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm trying again.....I can pick up 6.....-Shannon

    ReplyDelete