Monday, December 12, 2011

Donation Update for this week 12/12

Just wanted to update what we need for this and next week.  Since next week is the last before the Christmas break, we'll be putting some extra stuff in there.  I'm excited to say that all of the Christmas gifts have been chosen to be purchased and some have already been wrapped and delivered to my home.  I'll be taking them up to the counselors on Thursday so that parents can pick them up.

updated 12/14 3:49 pm

For this week, we still need:

2 individual boxes of cereal
2 tuna fish
20 cans of soup
13 raisins
8 apples

For next week, we will need:


2 boxes ritz crackers
14 easy mac envelopes
24 jelly
6 peanut butter
5 fruit cups
15 individual pretzels
25 individual boxes of cereal
25 apples

We need to receive this stuff this week.  We'll be packing bags Thursday and Friday this week so that we can send bags home on Friday and Monday of next week.


2 comments:

  1. I have a great buy on apples this week and I can pick them up on Wednesday night. I may have some extra from tomorrow's delivery that I can drop off.Sorry if I have been out of the loop lately

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, no big deal but I am actually juggling a TON of apples right now! Would love more after the new year if you can though!

    ReplyDelete