Thursday, December 1, 2011

God Rocks!

Yesterday morning I told Gavin that we still needed a lot of stuff to be able to pack bags today so he prayed that God would send people to get the food.  I was so delighted that LITERALLY...  five minutes later...  when I returned from dropping him off at school, there were two bags on the porch!  I desperately wish I had taken a picture of his face when he walked into the dining room after school to see the MOUND of food that came yesterday!  God rocks and the way He is allowing the people in our community to care for one another is such an awesome thing to see!


For next week, we will need:

15 individual boxes of cereal
12 cans of chili
14 cans of beefaroni
22 individual size bags of cheez its
1 applesauce
20 regular size boxes macaroni and cheese

Have a blessed week!



No comments:

Post a Comment