Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Updated needs for next week 9/15

Now that we are serving 29 kids I did a recount for next week and we currently need:

10 cans of soup
12 cans of ravioli
10 cans of corn

We also now have a kiddo with peanut allergies so I need some cascadian farms brand or Nutragrain Brand granola bars.  If you know of any other safe snacks that are peanut free, I'll have to pack that bag separately. 

This has been a fun week for me.  I figured out how to check my stats on here and was totally shocked to see that this blog has been viewed by people in four countries and three different continents!  I have had a couple of people contact me about possibly starting a Bear Necessities program at other schools.  Seeing so many prayers answered in such a short period of time is just blowing me away DAILY!  

With that, I would like to ask anyone that would commit to praying and would like to receive emails about how to pray specifically for Bear Necessities, please comment below with your email address (or private message me at dorinda_peyton@yahoo.com) and I will start a list.  I don't know how often I'll be sending requests but I definitely have some and I know that there are some prayer warriors out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment